Bulk SMS 24×7 will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to user’s browser from:
- IP address, assigned to the computer/mobile which user use.
- Domain server through which user access our service.
- Type of computer/operating system user using.
- Type of web browser user using.
- Name including first and last name.
- Email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact/billing details.
- Demographic profile (like age, gender)
Use of Mobile & Email Address:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation.
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
- Promotional SMS or VOICE calls on behalf of our Bulk SMS 24×7 & its alliance partners.
Use of Personal Information:
- Help us provide personalized features.
- Get in touch with user in the case of password retrieval and policy changes.
- Provide the services requested by user.
- Preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
Information Sharing & Disclosure:
- Bulk SMS 24×7 do not share or rent user email addresses or mobile number with third parties except our alliance partners.
- Bulk SMS 24×7 respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer.
- Bulk SMS 24×7 reserve the right to disclose user personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when Bharat SMS believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website/App.
All above applicable polices will be valid for all Bulk SMS 24×7 Reseller user. All the information shared by Reseller user will be stored in Bulk SMS 24×7 server. In case of any fraud or abuse activity by Reseller user then Bulk SMS 24×7 has right to use those information.
Bulk SMS 24×7 follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address, mobile number submitted to us, both during transmission and once Bulk SMS 24×7 receive it. User’s Bulk SMS 24×7 Account is password protected. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Bulk SMS 24×7 strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect user personal information, SMS logs, email address and mobile number, Bulk SMS 24×7 cannot guarantee its absolute security. If user has any questions about security on our Website then send email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bulk SMS 24×7 reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.